Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Original Fairy Name Generator - Not a sweet little fairy.

I used my daughters code name and came up with this fairy name. I wonder if she would like being told she is chilly? Icy?
The Original Fairy Name Generator: "Your fairy is called Feather Iceshimmer
She is a bone chilling bringer of justice for the vulnerable.
She lives in high places where the clouds meet the earth.
She is only seen when the first flowers begin to blossom.
She wears pale blue like the sky. She has icy blue butterfly wings.
If you have a website or a blog, cut and paste the below text to display your"


I appreciate this site, but I wonder how she does in sales with such negative names. thorn, chilly. I saw her pictures and the names seem negative to me. But then she belongs to a vampire and fairy ring???? I wonder which way would be better received. whom an I to judge? I will see if most sites in that ring are bordering on the darker side of mood.

No comments: