Thursday, April 30, 2009

I have been using a few victorian pictures thanks to a new friend






My new friend on facebook, Mary Dailey gave me permission to use a few of these victorian pictures that she was sharing at face book. She has collected many old cards like these. I went for them and now I have a few of them making my blog a little prettier. I selected a few in the colors that I love.






I suppose you have noticed that I have been sliding in my posting and I blame it on Facebook. About a month or so ago, I joined it to try it out. I have to admit I like all the groups. So far I have mostly stuck to Genealogy and Gardening groups. I haven't posted nearly as much as I would like. I admit I had a few programing problems with the new computer.




Actually, I feel like I have posted a lot. lol. I must be, because I am getting less done. I think they have great garden groups. There are a lot of fun people there.




Also, at this time of year, I enjoy reading the posting at Hgtv gardening message boards. They have some fantastic photographers over there too.


I'm just very grateful to have a computer running the way I need it to be. So I vow to be a little bit more regular. I am slacking in my blog reading, too. That's the worst thing.!!

With that little note, I know what has yet to be done today. So much to do. I love warm weather. I had better get crackin.

No comments: